This morning Devin received his mission call to serve in the Georgia Macon Mission! He enters the Provo MTC on June 17th...which is Garren's birthday. We are all very happy and excited about Dev's assignment. Since he's had the opportunity to live in Virginia, he's had some experience with humidity and will be a little more familiar with the climate, scenery, etc. of that part of the country. That will be one less adjustment to make so he'll be able to hit the ground running and get to work. We joked with him that language shouldn't be a problem either since he's already familiar with "Southern." We feel like he just got handed the greatest part of the world to serve in. He's going to be awesome!
6 years ago



Congratulations.....I know a few folks from Macon. He will be an awesome missionary. xoxoxo
ReplyDeleteI think I should get more credit. I said Georgia a few days before AND when asked if I thought Atlanta, I said no "That didn't feel right". I win.
ReplyDeleteGeorgia! Congrats!
ReplyDelete