
We have a new member of the household! We have been actively looking for a dog for a few weeks. Yesterday Elise found an ad for a free dog on KSL classifieds that had only been posted for 2 minutes and was right here in town. 15 minutes later we were on our way to see him and brought him home. He's a sweetheart. I'll post other pictures later after he's cleaned up. After 2 hours of negotiations in family council, (our diplomatic system could effectively run a small country!) his name is Jackson or "Jack"...although Ryan's favorite name choice, and what Ry still calls him, is Jackson Edward Spongebob.



Awesome..so fun for you to have a blog....I will love to keep up with your family. Mine is suziesoda@blogspot.com if you haven't ever looked at it. Your music is crazy..did you pick it? So So cool.
ReplyDeleteThe recipe club girls are Twilight Crazy too. You should hear them carry on.I saw it with my YSA's. But I live in serious reality so the whole vampire thing is a little" whatever" But I am all about romance:)
Miss you. Love to all. Camille is so grown up.Guess she won't be going to homecoming with ' Harry Potter" :) xoxoxo