Friday, March 13, 2009

Twilight Movie Event


In honor of next week's release of the Twilight DVD, I wanted to post these pictures....


Janell, Camille & I went to a Twilight opening night movie event hosted by TwilightMoms on 11-21-08.
(Thanks to Janell for scoring us tickets to this event a week before--
although it had been sold out for months --- The girl has connections!)
For a few hours before we saw the movie, we hob-nobbed with other Twilight Fans and had a blast!



There were Twilight trivia games (which we rocked at!), booths selling all things Twilight (Breaking Dawn earrings, Renesmee locket, color changing nail polish...), and fun Twilight-ish activities.




There was an area of the event room set up like the Cullen's living room. As Camille jams on the piano, Janell displays her major award -- a poster of Edward --- that she won in the character look-alike contest by dressing as Bella meeting the Cullens.




Add Image Did I mention this night was a blast! Nothing like partying and then seeing the movie for the first time with 2 of my girls and another 500 fans!

1 comment: