Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Devin's mission papers are in!!

Devin's mission papers were submitted Sunday night! We are hoping his call comes on the 25th. If not, he can look forward to receiving it on April Fools Day....which he's not too excited about. I can't believe he doesn't trust us! We would never mess with his mission call unless we could think of something really good, of course.
Anyway, post your "bets" on where and when he will serve. We have prizes for the winners!....use of Devin's iPod and other favorite possessions for 2 years! (Thanks Katy for that idea. We thought it was hilarious. Dev wasn't so amused.) So post your guesses and we'll let you know when he receives his call.

3 comments:

  1. well.. .i'll break the ice :P and say england, leaving the end of june ish. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have several guesses so I'll post them here since I am only allowed one post-it note on the wall map. In no particular order:
    Switzerland
    Sofia Bulgaria
    Sau Paulo Brazil
    New Zealand
    Alaska
    Richmond Virginia Spanish speaking
    Arizona
    North Carolina
    Pennsylvania
    Sweden
    England
    Dev's going to be great no matter where he goes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, my guess and I have no idea why...Minnesota.

    ReplyDelete